Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Driver Passenger Combo

My Friday starts with several disturbances, into burglary, into civil calls.
I see a a vehicle that needs a stop.

"I don't have id or a license."
I run him by name and DOB and dispatch states UTL. I get him out of the car and pat him down. Something hard in his pants and I ask if I can take it out.
It is another altoids tin, a baggie with meth in it. He gets cuffed in the back off my car. I request a second unit and get consent to search the car.

The "ninja" shows up, known for creeping up on people. I explain and state there is a passenger in the car still. I get her out and pat her for weapons. Ninja stays with her and I search the car. Under the passenger seat is a meth pipe. Ninja detains her. She admits its hers. The both got to jail.

3 hours later comes the pot Driver/Passenger combo, driving with missing tail lights. The car smells like pot and the driver's eyes are reddish. He admits smoking and when pulled out of the car hands over his little bit of pot. He lets me search the car. Passenger steps out and a little bit of pot is found on him. The both get citations and a lecture about intoxicated driving and are sent on there way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home