Monday, March 21, 2005

A demand

I demand an apology, from Ben Stiller and the makers of Dodgeball. At least a great thank you to the makers of Basketball (I still recommend this movie, unless you have had hernia surgery). Yes, I am talking about movies. Watched Dodgeball, this weekend it was awful. I struggle to remember anything funny, with the exception of the quote, "Fuck you chuck norris!". Ok and Lance Armstrong was funny to, so that was 1minute and 5 seconds compared to the 1hr + that pretend it was funny. Never was a story told so poorly. A movie that held your hand and walked to you from one joke to the next, with little funny.
Did I mention I think Ben Stiller is a worthless actor? Well, he stinks. Something About Mary was his "decent" performance. Name One movie worth a piss Zoolander?,Meet the Parents?, not funny. He should stick to writing and enjoying his money.


From movies to Government waste. I think the government should have meeting about wasting time. Schedule hearings and investigate!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

I have to agree with you to a point. Dodgeball... a big letdown. Zoolander... enh?! Meet the Parents a HUGE disappointment... why the hell did people like that movie so much?

But Ben Stiller can be a riot! The Royal Tenenbaums was stellar, Keeping the Faith was well worth seeing, and Mystery Men had me rolling.

Well heck... 50% isn't such a hot record is it?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Ben Stiller is always hit and miss, his characters are sometimes annoying to watch... but Vince Vaughn made up for it in this movie (I've been a fan of his since "Swingers" ) and I like Justin Long (the kid from "Galaxy Quest") Plus Rip Torn... OK he was annoying in this movie too, but his name is funny.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Y'ever get Stillar and Stewart mixed up? Or Stewart and Stillar? Or Stilwert and Stellar?

Oh man... I'm chaging my name to Stilwert Stellar!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home