Friday, August 22, 2008

I hate lawnmowers

I hate lawnmowers. I go tthe craftsman when we got the lawn. I was excited to mow, bought it from Sears and trusted the craftsman name. POS 2000. Nothing but trouble the four years I had it. It sits garage now collecting dust. I final bought another one from Lowes; a Brigg and Stration (?), which everyone recommended. I had it for four month and went to start it and the FRACKIN thing wouldn't start. Read the FRACKIN manual and did all the recommend actions. No go.

Screw it tell the mrs. I am taking it back to Lowes. I got a mower zinxs like you wouldn't believe. I go back to Lowes and explain I hate it and I want it to die. Will you give me refund.

"Yes"
I love you. I buy a push mower, because Al "the messiah" Gore told me two. No that's a load. Although I am suprised he doesn't sell them. But I don't want to mess with engines or any of that shit.
So I use the mower. It's hard. It's not easy, but the MOTHER FRACKER starts everytime. I use the weed whacker to get the areas I miss, but I got to edge anyway.
It works better when you run, but I winded and there is no water bottle holder. Maybe i will build one.
PS. if you want a mower call.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Gee, with that sales pitch I'm surprised you don't have a line of people around the block trying to buy your mower.
:)

We have a troy-bilt riding mower from Lowes, and it has taken some abuse but still works very well. At first I thought that a riding mower was an indulgence, but after pushing the little cart of grass feed around the acre of land, I realized how exhausting it would have been to have a push mower.

...and mine has a cup holder, which is great for my coffee in the morning.

Put an ad in Craig's List, I bet someone out there would take it off your hands.

3:30 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

i did once, not much interest. i will try again. i might give it to my neighbor. both unemployed engine people.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home