Monday, June 30, 2008

Toothpaste

So working the 12 hours shift, makes for a weird wake up time period. I get up about 2pm. I end up eating, laying around with the dogs and having some coffee.

Then it's on to the shit, shower and shave. So I am off to shower and strip down, but wait I have use the bathroom. I also decide to brush my teeth, multi tasking is as important as clean teeth.

I should also mention that we bought this toothpaste from Costco. I hate it. The taste is off, the tube suck, the cap never stays shut, it's messily and leaves little blue streaks on the coumter top.

So I am sitting on the toilet brushing my teeth and look down and I have toothpaste on my legs. I am wondering where the hell else I have toothpaste. Did I get it on my butt? Do I have to ask the Mrs?

So finish using the bathroom and I get up and start washing the extra toothpaste off the opening of the tube. Realizing I have washed my hands yet. So I through it away. Wash my hands with hot soapy water and then get a new tube out.

Then go explain to the mrs why we have a new tube of toothpaste.
she laughs and ask if I have toothpaste anywhere else.
"Don't care time for the shower."

6 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Well, at least you didn't get toothpaste all over yourself after the shower...
...this post paints quite a picture.

4:24 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

that I am a sloppy toothpaste applier? that maybe some places multi-tasking can get you up shit creek?

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... it does bring up all kinds of new images for "Cavity Search"....

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Yeah... there are some things that shouldn't be multitasked... Now brushing teeth *in* the shower - on the other hand - you get that high powered rinse on your teeth from the shower head.

MB - "Cavity Search" nearly made my drink come out my nose! :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

well i usually do brush my teeth in the shower, but when nature calls, you don't say take a number.
at least i wasn't flossing.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt floss anyone?

Jade: I am so very proud.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home