Monday, June 30, 2008

CHERRY BUSTIN'

Two post in one day!?!?! Am I daft?
No.

I busted my DUII cherry last night...ere this morning. Sure I have had several prior DUII, but never the whole catch and clean. So the details.

I had a car speed of through the downtown area, so match that bar patrons pointed out the vehicle as a came to the main drag. I witnessed the car nearly strike the curb and then continue down the street in the bike lane. BAM! I am up his ass and we do the song and dance. I get failure on all 3 test, take him to detox, blows .14% 1.5 hours after I take him into custody.

"I'm not a bad guy, you did what you had to do. I never would have driven if I had known. I never even had a parking tickets." I explain that is why he is here.

Now I have the most tows, but I am behind on DUII, G has 4, S has 2. So three more and I can compete. B has had 2 DUII last year, but those are crash DUII, where the person has wrecked and you show up and they are obvious DUII (don't count)

So my cherry is busted.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Congratulations? :)

(so let me get this straight... he never would have driven had he known... was someone sneaking alcohol into his glass all night?)

4:26 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

he wasn't thinking, otherwise he wouldn't have the super ugly girlfriend in the car, who was twice as drunk and couldn't understand what arrested for DUII was

1:24 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

So is the super ugly girlfriend one of the 3 tests that he failed?

(and this is funny... the word verification I have is luq-fu-hag)

6:29 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

no but it should be.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home