Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Three More

The concert series in historic ponds are almost done. Last night was 4 hours of too much talking and not enough singing. If you pay good money to see a show, I would at least not want to hear your opinions. Two shows of nobody and the last is the Black Crowes, which should be crazy times.

Famous people in their opinions. I am all for a good opinion, but just because you are an actor, athlete, make music or for some other stupid reason your famous, doesn't mean I want to hear how you feel about this or that.
I have never gone to a movie thinking " I hate this movie, but I love her opinion on walrus shooting!" Of course in a country that pays more attention to idiots and what they wear, rather than people who serve others, I shouldn't be shocked.

The most important factor.....IT IS FOOTBALL TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home