Monday, May 04, 2009

390

390- code for intox/drunk.

I am on a traffic stop. I here city get a call. A lady found a woman who claim she was assaulted. the caller can't get her to give details.

City goes out with the assaulted lady.

I clear the traffic stop in time to be dispatch to city's call.

city unit "this occurred in the county"

I get on scene.
city unit. " she is drunk. she was hitchhiking north of town. she was picked up by white male in a silver car. he pulled out a silver gun and pistol whipped her and the gun went off, while he was trying to sexually assault her, while driving. she doesn't like white people. and she isn't forthcoming with details."

victim has no signs of injury. no hearing loss. head injury

the emts are already helping her into the ambulance. her story has now changed. she was hit with a silver beer can.
-a silver bullter?

I can smell her 8 feet away and follow her to the hospital to get her statement.

At the hospital, the EMT says she has a new story.
EMT "the city officer got on scene and pistol whipped her"
-great

I call the city units.
-who arrived first? what happened?
"myself and officer B arrived on scene and contact reporting party (RP) and victim. Started talking and then called you"
-so you all got there at the same time? and no one pistol whipped her?
"NO"
-fyi that is what she states I am still getting her stories.
"thanks"

I talk to victim.
"I was at my cousins house. Two city units came in beat me up and punched me in the cunt, calling me a drunk indian bitch. then pistol whipped me"

-where is your cousin live

"i was at Motel 6 and two city units beat me up" (motel 6 in not city's patrol area)
-okay how/why?

"i was at motel 6 and got help from the manager and then tw0 city units showed up beat the crap out of me."
-how did you get 15 miles away into the city?

"you frackin cops are all the same. call my mom and let her know I got beat up."

i call mom.
-your daughter is drunk at the hospital and we are not sure what happened before that.
"did she say she was beat up by cops?
-can you explain?
"when she gets drunks she states gets beat up by cops. I don't know why."
-okay.

I leave a card with the "victim", call me when you get released if you want have any more info.

-DD to dispatch. you can close out this call. info taken, unfounded as a crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home