Thursday, April 09, 2009

Family

Short handed and bopping from call to call

I get the verbal call.
Father vs. Daughter

I get there Dad is drunk and daughter is tweaking. He tells me she took a couple Hydrocodone and he just wants them back. Her purse, backpack and handbag are laying in the driveway, some contents spilled. Dad says the pills are in her purse. I have already found a small container of MJ near the purse.

She is rambling and says all the bags are hers, but she doesn't want to me to look through her stuff.
"It's a gypsy backpack"
-meaning?
"I borrowed it from a friend"
-okay, but purse and handbag are yours?
"And most of the stuff in the backpack"

I start the search of the bags.

I give my partner the sign, X's at the wrist.
She goes from tweaker, to hysterical tweaker, yelling at dad. Who is more concerned about getting the Hydrocodone back. I put her in the car. I ask dad to go away.

I find mushrooms, meth, pot, a lot of hydrocodone, various unknown pills, tooters, pipes, a needle, screen and various other drug stuff.

She admits to slamming dope this morning. She admits she sells pills. She has never been to jail. I have to get her cleared by the hospital before booking her due to the pink eye. That only takes 1.5 hrs. She talks the whole time about using drugs and how much of a dick her dad is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Raindog said...

Nice Post Brudha!

6:59 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

dad was suspended misdemeanor, probation for 2 DUI in a year. stank of PBR.
Looked "normal" but it was an act. daughter says he is a pill head.
several times he had to be told to go away.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home