Monday, August 17, 2009

Really?

I have had two calls in the last two days that annoyed me.

1-my older brother is mean to me. the short story younger brother lives with mom. younger sister killed herself the previous day. older brother came over to talk to mom. brothers got into a verbal argument. younger brother is being whiny about it. "he has been verbally abuse my whole life"

I found myself wanting to tell him just to fight his brother and get it over with. brothers fighting? gasp

2-the contractor touched me. the short version. landscaper and contractor dislike each other at the same development for past 10 years. landscaper "caught" the contractor turning on the sprinklers when he showed up to work. they exchange words and the contractor "assaulted" the landscaper.
-assaulted?
"he pushed me with both hands". he cries when he tells me. no witnesses.

talked to the other guy and admits arguing with the landscaper. he admits touching the landscaper, but says the landscaper put his ear plugs in and turned away from him. he taped him to get his attention.
-great leave each other alone.

I can't believe either call. I found myself amazed how silly people get

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home