Sunday, September 27, 2009

Famous

If the getting my car crushed or being Loud DD wasn't enough to make me memorable, Sgt calls and say "I know you are home but I thought you would get a kick out of this"
Sgt was gone for the end of the shift driving to the edge of a pond to collect a lady who was threatening and harassing people at the restaurant and wouldn't leave. It took him about 4 hours round trip.

"I picked up this lady and the whole way back she kept saying 'Cocksucker false arrest DD grill mother fucker'
- was that the lady we took out of the hotel 4 months ago?
"yeah and she evidently remembers you and repeated that the whole 1.5 hrs ride back"
-that is funny crap I'm famous

4 months earlier the lady had been dropped off at hotel in town. she was yelling at people and being incoherent. she didn't answer any questions we asked her with any sort of sensible reply. as soon as we decided to take her into custody she started getting goofy and as i took her to the psych ward, still trying to figure out her name.

-mam what is your name?
"what is your name?"
-my name is DD what is yours?
"fucking cock sucker, false arrest DD" (which she came up with 15 different variations over the next 5 minutes)

evidently I am loved

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Awwww... doesn't feel so warm and cuddly knowing that you are remembered? :)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home