Sunday, September 20, 2009

Play nice

Sex offender #1 calls. His buddy, Sex offender #2, called and left a threatening voicemail. #1 came out to this area years ago and then invited his buddy #2 to come out, seems like this area is perfect to escape your past. Sex offenders tend to move to get away from there crimes. Convicted in Montana moved to Georgia, its harder to keep tabs on you. Lining in the middle no where and #1 wants me to drive out there to talk.

#1 wants charges press for a threat, even after they used to live together and #1 called #2 earlier in the day. There is no crime and it is stupid at best. He doesn't know where #2 is, but saw him earlier in the day. I call #2 and leave a message.
-don't call #1 or you will go to jail.

the end.
Sgt tells me all of the details of #1 and #2 crimes, I found it hard to care about anything #1 or #2 would tell me. Thinking it would be safer without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home