Sunday, February 07, 2010

I take an assault report. the Two uncles are assaulted by the two nephews, who escape. A female is identified as being there. Stopped near the scene, she denies anything knowledge, twice.

She calls a couple days later wanting her stuff from the uncle's house. She is hostile and now says she was present and "knows the whole story" and i am stupid. i ask her to meet with me, she won't. i warn her about associating with the nephews since they have not been caught yet. she wants to argue and i hang up.

I don't have time to be lied to over the phone.

Three days later another officer tries to stop a vehicle that eludes, crashing into a parked car. One of the nephews run (the driver), the passenger isn't so lucky. The female is caught. I request an interview. The other officer finds meth in her purse.

-hi I'm DD. remember the conversation we had about not associating with the suspects and interfering with the investigation.
"I remember you hung up on me"
-great, do you have anything you want to tell me about where the suspects are?
"i don't know anything. the one guy just picked me up"
-okay you are going to jail on hindering.
"you are stupid and making things up"

she becomes "non compliant" with the female officer's commands and I assist in restraining her, involving an arm bar into a wall. she tells me how stupid i am all the way to the jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home