Wednesday, March 23, 2005

THINGS ON A LIST

This Is a Huge List of THings

-i have been known to write with my left hand in case i break my right arm, due to an something i thought would happen when i was a small thing
-I like mint and hazelnut in my coffee
-I hate hypocrites and I am mostly likely kind of one
-I love evolution , some people are too stupid to live
-I love beer
-I collect beer coasters from all over the world ask me' wife (ARGH !)
-chocolate chip mint ice cream makes you invincible
-high school sucked ass
-I have little musical ability, but love music and believe I can play an instrument, although I never have played one
-friends are better than almost anything, except my wife
-dirtclods were fun when you were a kid why can't we have them now?
-I believe the humans are funnier than chimps throwing their own poop
-I dislike seeing people's asscrack
- I believe humans are the scariest animal in the world
-I love monty python
-I believe humans are the most beautiful and ugly things on the planet
-science is great, but nature always finds a way
-I love football and soccer
-I think cannon fodder is a great idea
- I still watch cartoons

1 Comments:

Blogger Groove Salad said...

dirtclods were fun when you were a kid why can't we have them now?

man, i can't even recall the last time i heard the word dirtclod. thank you for bringing this back to memory!

by the way, your journal completely amuses me. how did you happen upon mine? thanks for the comment. :o)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home