Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why did I

I am short 3 total days left. I am showing MJ around. I want MJ to get my job. MJ got screwed by my last employer and hasn't been able to get into LE work. I am trying to get him familiar with my pond.

I show him every where. I see a car. It's speeding and the driver...I don't know. All I know is I want to stop the car. I catch up with the car.

He doesn't have id. It's his buddies car. He doesn't know where the insurance is. Passenger is nervous. I have the driver write down his name and DOB. It should never take you more than a couple seconds to write that down. I run both guys, the driver is ...UTL (which means he is lying to me). I play dumb let him look around the car for his wallet. Time makes people forget there stories. I get the driver back to my car, he can't remember his SSN. I have MJ watch the passenger.

Driver "can't" find SSN card or remember his number. MJ walks back to me and calls out "steve" (the driver wrote down Jose). the driver looks at MJ.
-Is you name Steve?
"yes it's steve and i got a warrant"
great put on these cuffs.
He has a felony warrant. He is Misdemeanor suspended. He has given me false info.

MJ asked the passenger how long he knew his buddy, passenger called him "Steve" accidently and I found later Steve's wallet on him.

I am impounding the vehicle. I search the vehicle. I find a meth pipe. Steve catch that charge, but denies it is his. Steve says the passenger could have put it there.

The passenger's anxiety level is building. He is shaking while I search the vehicle. Time enough to cook his nerves.

I ask to search the passenger.
"Yes" he starts crying and looking back at Steve.
-Did steve give you something?
"Yes, when you stopped us he gave me a cigarette pack and I stuffed it in my pants."
-what is in the pack?
"Meth, that frackin piece of shit" looking at steve
-okay. nice and slow take out the pack.
He removes it from his pants and in the pack is small plastic baggie containing..........(guess?) meth.
"it's steve's"
-okay it was on your person, but these cuffs on your under arrest.

Off to jail we go. Steve tells me he doesn't smoke meth, because it rots your teeth. Finally a health conscious tweaker. Steve eats his meth in capsule form.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Wow... way to be a good friend Steve.

(Funny... my word verification is "dogace" - So close to dogface, which would be fitting for Steve)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home