Friday, October 31, 2008

And one for you

While waiting for my day to start. I am signing what most likely will be the last ticket book before I jump to a much bigger pond.

I had the last two test; physical and mental. The physical is no big deal the end. Part 1 of the mental is a one on one with the PHD (mrs says no joking about being nuts with the PHD) Part 2 consist of 877 true or false questions: (Examples)

I want to hurt others.
I want to be a poet.
I hear voices.
I think I am the wrong gender.
People will all lie to get ahead.
I sometimes want to set fires.
I would like to be a professional dancer.
I am easy to anger.
I have smoke marijuana.
Torturing animals is fun.

Now I will wait to see if I am not crazy enough to jump into the new pond and all the fun moving entails while starting a new job.

Man I am going to use the all the tickets up. I usually average about at least two books a month.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I answered "yes" to being a poet and "No," to being a dancer, the dancer asked why?

I answered "Because I have studied poetry for years, and I'm a really bad dancer."

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Dan messes with doctors when they ask him questions to figure out if he is lucid or not.

Question: "How many fingers am I holding up?"
Answer: "Orange!"

They don't find it particularly amusing.

It would be really interesting to see the entire list of questions you had to answer - the examples you give here are completely bizarre.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home