Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's happening

I can feel it happening.

It has been brought on by the schedule change. The winter. Settling in to the routine and learning the frequent flyers. I haven't been exercising.

I have begun to get grumpy towards people. Not in person, not yet. I start wondering why people can't figure things out for themselves. Why they call. Why they get themselves into stupid situations.

I know it's coming, I can change it.
I await the return of my wife and spending time with regular people. My schedule goes back to normal this week. I have to start exercising. I don't want to slip.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

What kind of exercising do you do? Soccer & stuff or regular gym weights and cardio type stuff?

It's an incredible stress relief... I get very grumpy if I have to miss too many days in a row.

9:18 PM  
Blogger PeppyPilotGirl said...

Hang in there.

5:55 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

i use exercise bike, weights and run.
i pulled the weights out. started taking the one dog running again. the other has 4 weeks until it's allowed 5 minute walks.
the wife came back the next day.
the xbox has not returned yet but is fixed.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home