Monday, May 04, 2009

New Friend


After waiting for a long time to grab a rifle. I finally got the call. I was on waiting list at 8 different stores. If I wanted to pay double the price, I could get a used one from a stranger.

I contacted a LE friendly shop and got a call. It's in and pretty stock.
Sweet I'll take it for regular price.
And boom there she is.

Now I need; scope, soft case, magazines, grip for front and boxes of ammo.
I am still reading the manual. I have to learn to strip it.
I can also bring it to work and use it. The ones at work are old and beat up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

That looks like the kind of gun that would take my shoulder off if I tried to fire it.

1:55 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

it has less kick than a shotgun. but more range and penetration

10:27 AM  
Blogger PeppyPilotGirl said...

Wouldn't be hard to have less kick than a shotgun... ::rubs shoulder in painful memory::

But glad you found what you were looking for!

9:57 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

still waiting to shoot it worked 5 days. then had 3 off, 1 which i worked overtime shift, 1 which i had meetings for work half the day

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home