Monday, June 09, 2008

What lying gets you

A boot, a cite, a daily check to make sure you are there.
Why do you ask?
Example: 2 juvs breaking into cars

-Juv#1 comes forward states him and buddy (Juv#2) were out walking and Juv #2 broke into car. #1 spills his guts and talks to me

-Juv#2 -hides and continues to hide with from me. #2's dad says "I'm getting a lawyer for the kid. You don't have proof. You got it out for my kid. Juv #1 is lying. My kid was not there." Did I mention dad has been intox the 4 times I spoke with him.

Great, do what you got to do. I am recommending you kid gets charged with 2 counts of theft2 and break into cars.
"That not fair" says Juv#2's dad

"what would you do?"
( i like to say i would be an asshole, but he might complain)

He stumbles off and a hear a "Frack" (not really the word but i don't need to say the F word anymore).

10 minutes later drive by Juv#2's buddy.

"no"

"i don't know"

"yup"

"yup"

This incident happened with buddy of Juv#2 about 2 months ago

He is young looks, 16 and is smoking. I stop and ask and he say 19. I run him and he UTL, which is odd because he told me he just got off juvenile probation with Probation Officer Puddles. he gives me variants of the his last name, all UTL. i ask to check against PO Puddles' caseload. they have a kid different DOB and last name. I call PO Puddles and explain who I have and what he has done and Puddles says he will lodge the young man for the offense. JOY-False Info to LE.
A couple weeks in Juvenile will help jog your memory. Lying gets you jail time

PS.
UTL-unable to locate
GOA-gone on arrival
NR- no report
PO-probation officer

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

This reminds me of when my sister was stopped for MIP. She gave the officers her real name, but a disconnected phone number (not a fake one, but one that had been her number, but had been disconnected for some time) What it did was make it take longer for the police to call my parents... so instead of being called prior to going to bed, they were woken up with the news of the MIP.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home