Friday, November 28, 2008

Last day

I am no longer a historic pup. I am now a deputy dog. My first day will be soon. The move complete with a week off for holiday with the family.

I get the phone call from Deputy Bullet in my old county.
"Hey you have grand jury, right now."
-okay, I was never notified. My last day in that pond was 3 days ago and I live about 1 and half away, so...if can you have the DA call me?-
"okay will do."

I call my old office, they have never received notice of grand jury. I leave a message for the DA's office and explain.

I call the old office the next day, DA didn't need me. The DA filled on both guys for PCS.

The new problem is the guy cited for MIP on halloween needs to be cited to the other court. So I can drop it or re-cite the kid. The kid lives way out of the pond. I ask if the other officer can re-cite, because the kids really deserved the MIP and I can't get back to do it.
"no problem."

So Monday will be my first day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

They just don't want to let you go. :)

Enjoy the rest of your time off!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home