Friday, November 28, 2008

Survey Time

So Jade had a survey and now I have the time to do it.


1. Number of pets you have adopted or rescued over your lifetime: 2 dogs and 3 cats. Ripley, looby, rajah, yowler and sugar.

2. Most embarrassing childhood memory:
Ask my brudda. it could be when I said panty hose so much, my parents got me some, but I can't remember any thing else

3. Name a quirk:
I carry 2 quarters in each pants pocket at work. for luck, for weirdness.


4. Favorite lunch:
a rueben sandwich and a good dark beer.

5. How you like your coffee:
hot, with cream and a little sugar free hazelnut syrup for flavor


6. Name an interesting family "secret":
my brudda a cop

7. Give us another one:
my uncle used to be in the music industry and did drugs

8. Current wish:
kids

9. What I wanted to be when I grew up:
a cop, a marine biologist, (brewer)

10. Most painful medical procedure:
hernia surgery X2.

11. An insult that has been given to me:
nazi, asshole, jerk, facist, weirdo, pig

12. Favorite color of clothing:
blue, love it the sky and the water

13. How many trees in your yard?
3, but I won't own them for long.

14. If I had 10 million dollars, I would:
Pay off my house, set a large amount aside, and open a pub.

15. Meanest or craziest thing you've ever said:
I am going to pee in you butt. But that was taken from someone else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Thanks for playing! :)

2. - OK RD, it's up to you to enlighten us if there is anything more embarrassing than that.

3. - that reminds me of you putting spare change in expired parking meters when we were walking around Portland one day.

11. - you must get a lot of colorful insults in your line of work.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home