Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Nice Way?

i briefly would like to touch on the nice way.
why? the example and judge for yourself.

Example:



"oh yeah!" with posturing, body language and attitude

now I am usually polite to everyone, but I jump up several gears. lower my voice, change facial expression and state

there is no end of the sentence and usually it turns the tide

"or what?" complete with sneer and the eye. he is close to sizing me up for his next move

eye contact (plus that is the family friendly version, because RULE #1= I win. I go Home. I stomp your blankity blankity in.

"so what did you need?" verbal compliance and body posturing ends

still making eye contact to let him know the mouth may talking the talk, but the whole body needs to be on board.

it end shortly. i have almost forgotten the others around. they still remember the nice way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Post Bruda

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home