Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thief Call

reference old post with Juv#2 (which i now have to fix, because using certain marks confuses blogspot, because it thinks it's code, my bad).

Juv #2 has not come into speak with me. Since then Juv#2 has been seen driving his dad's car and again seen driving dad's car recklessly. Juv#2 has no license. I stop and talk to another of Juv#2 buddy, especially since there has been a burglary to a business.

-hey have you seen Juv#2?-
"yeah, he was driving his dad's car in town about the two days ago" (the time of the burg)
-he doesn't have a new computer does he? Do you know where he is staying?-
"I don't think so, but he offered me a ride. I think he is in CP or Atown"
-If you see a computer or see him tell him to give me a call-
"I don't hang out with him too much anymore, he is trouble."

I drive to Juv#2 dad's house to speak with dad.

-hey dad, seen Juv?-
"no, he is in GH."
-well, I know that he was reported driving your other car recklessly in GH-
"what? how do you know?
-here is a report of a vehicle driven by juv in GH, that is register to you. I know he doesn't have a license. If he gets stopped you will get a ticket.
"okay, I got to call him. You aren't here to arrest him."
-nope that is between your son and the Juv. Depart. I am here to talk about a burg that happened and to talk about the driving-
"what burg?"
-there was a burg a couple days ago, when Juv#2 was in town. I just don't want you to get a ticket for allowing him to drive you car w/o license.-
"my son got nothing to do with the burg"
-I don't know, but if he breaks into car, a burg ain't a stretch.-
"okay, i'll call him"


The next day Juv#2 call.
"what are you doing making me out to be a thief?"
-well you broke into cars-
"I was camping that day and I am harmless"
-sure you are how about the reckless driving? I know you don't have a license and you are driving your dad's car. I know you broke into the cars."
"I was camping and I ain't do anything"
-That's fine continue to lie-
"Why are you calling me a liar"
-Well if you were camping, you shouldn't have gone around bragging about breaking into cars, near the victim's wife. Your family should have gotten the story straight the night I went to your home. The witness that saw you at the scene. Your buddy who was there already said you were there. Plus I know you have been in town, roughly the time of a burg, so it isn't a stretch that you maybe involved-
"are you going to arrest me? what's going on with the breaking into car case?"
-that is between you and the Juv department. You need to contact them and figure it out, or there will be a warrant and I will arrest you.-
"i was camping'
-okay liar, well if you want to tell me the truth give me a call, otherwise don't waste my time-

His other friends already told me what happened, so it ain't much of a stretch that he is fracked. Plus I know where he is staying Atwon and will give a call to my buddy there to go screw with him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Sounds like he'd have to travel a little further out of town to get out from under your reach. :)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home